Capable of managing one set of batteries, this sensor allows you to measure the voltage at the terminals of a set of batteries, to measure the rate of charge and discharge in real time and to know the approximate battery capacity that remains at all times, in ampere/hour or percentage. You can thus optimize your consumptions and charge times.
This sensor is also available in a 100A version.
Maximum current carrying capacity:
- 50A on a permanent basis
- 200A for 5 minutes
- Type of fuse protecting the measurement wire plus: 5 x 20 100mA
- Power consumption: 0.3 mA
Note: You can connect a set of batterie in 12V and the second one in 24V
- Overall height with lug: 60mm
- Length: 105mm, Width: 71mm
- Drilling diameter for mounting holes: 5mm
- Centre-to-centre drilling distance for mounting screws: 95mm
- Weight: 540g
- Nut type for stud bat1 and COM: M10