Light and user-friendly, the wireless remote control for TL25 and SL50 multifunction units combines autonomy and safety. Wherever you are on the boat, the remote control allows you to change the channels on display, to calibrate or start the stopwatch on the multifunction unit, via the universal radio receiver connected to the Topline Bus.
In the event of a man over board, the system activates an audible alarm to warn the crew and displays the heading and distance to reach the man over board.
In case of man over board, when the boat operates under pilot, the latter operates as follows:
In crew mode
- The activation of the man-over-board function does not trigger any action on the Gyropilot.
In solo mode
- If you are equipped with an anemovane sensor, it will place the boat into the wind
- Otherwise, it will fully turn the helm to the opposite side of where it was
In addition to this remote control, you can equip your crew members and your children with a transmitter called Crew Transmitter (8 maximum per installation) which will activate the same procedure.
- Power supply: 3.6V lithium battery. Battery life time 1 to 3 years. (To replace the battery, please return the transmitter to your distributor)
- Tightness: IP68, submersible.
- Weight: 65g.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Gyropilot remote control (1 multifunction transmitter + 1 receiver): ref.: 90-60-258