The depth-finder log interface allows the connection of the speedometer log sensor and the depth-finder sensor to the TOPLINE Bus of your installation. This measuring instrument provides information on the speed and distance covered by the boat on the one hand, and depth, water temperature and voltage of the power supply bus on the other.
Depending on your performance requirements, you can use two types of log sensors:
- The speedometer log sensor with vaned rotor.
- The electromagnetic speedometer log sensor.
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Power consumption: 60mA
- Tightness :IP54
- Weight: 160g
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Controlled range up to 50 metres
- Daily log: 0 to 99.99 miles
- Total log: 0 to 9999 miles
- Surface speed display: 0 to 99.99 knots
- Water temperature: 0°C to +50°C