This sensor is positioned outside the boundary layer and provides very accurate surface speed measurements. Its through-hull retractability makes it easy to clean, even while sailing.
- Tightness of the sensor: IP67
- 6m cable fitted with a moulded connector.
- Weight: 700g
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Speed measurement range: 0 to 50 knots
- Temperature measurement range: 0°C to +50°C
- To be installed in a through-hull with 31mm inside diameter and 50mm outside diameter (ref. 31-35-001)