The electromagnetic speedometer log sensor is a measuring instrument. This sensor provides information on the speed and distance covered by the boat on the one hand, and water temperature on the other. It is fitted via a through-hull. Insensitive to algae and suspended matter in water, this motionless sensor provides accurate information under any condition. Rugged and discrete, its low drag makes it ideal for regatta racing.
- Tightness of the electromagnetic speedometer log sensor: IP67
- A 2m cable and a waterproof connector are fitted on the sensor.
- Tightness of the sensor interface: IP54
- A 4m cable and a moulded connector are fitted on the interface box.
- Weight: 700g.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C.
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C.
- Speed measurement range: 0 to 35 knots.
- Temperature measurement range: 0°C to +50°C.
- To be installed in a through-hull with 31mm inside diameter and 43mm outside diameter (ref. 90-60-344)
- Can be connected to the old depth-finder log interfaces thanks to an adaptor (ref. 90-60-473)