Light and user-friendly, the Gyropilot Graphic’s wireless remote control combines autonomy and safety. Whether you are at the helm, at the mast foot or at the bow of your boat, the remote control allows you to change the channels on display and to control the autopilot to change course, tack or change the pilot mode. All this is done via the universal radio receiver connected to the Topline Bus. In the event of a man over board, the system activates an audible alarm to warn the crew and displays the heading and distance to reach the man over board. When the boat is steered by the pilot, the latter operates as follows:
In crew mode
- The activation of the man-over-board function does not trigger any action on the Gyropilot.
In solo mode
- If you are equipped with an anemovane sensor, it will place the boat into the wind.
- Otherwise, it will fully turn the helm to the opposite side of where it was.
In addition to this remote control, you can equip your crew members and your children with a transmitter called Crew Transmitter (8 maximum per installation) which will activate the same procedure.
The transmitter(s) is(are) constantly transmitting an identification code. In case of malfunction, you are automatically warned, contrary to other systems where you have to wait until you are in the water to see if the system is working!
- Power supply: 3.6V lithium battery. Battery life time 1 to 3 years. (To replace the battery, please return the transmitter to your distributor)
- Tightness: IP68, submersible.
- Weight: 65g.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C