Gyropilot Graphic is a Multifunction display and the nke pilot’s control. Its graphic screen offers a wide range of display options:
- A detailed representation of the control parameters of Gyropilot 2.
- A configurable multifunction unit for on-screen display of 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels.
- A drop-down menu that clearly describes the settings and configurations, with 6 languages available (French, English, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch).
Using the wired or wireless remote control, the user selects the channels to be displayed.
In pilot mode
- Choice display of the 5 pilot modes: helm, compass, apparent wind, true wind (optional), GPS.
- Displaying for each mode selected: display, setpoint, value monitored, helm angle, mode, value of set gain.
- control of the pilot using backlit keys
- Direct setting of the gain and set point by increments of 1° using the browser
- Direct access to settings and alarms
- Display of the data received on the NMEA input
- Settings saved according to the conditions
In navigation mode
- Simultaneous display of 1 to 4 data per page
- Display of a navigation page showing the essential functions: surface speed, depth, apparent wind speed, water and air temperature, apparent wind angle (analog)
- Display of the nke BUS or NMEA values in analog or digital mode
- Backup of preprogrammed pages
- Direct access to sensor calibration and alarm settings
- Energy management thanks to the display of heading maintenance and power consumption
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Power consumption: 30mA without lighting, 50mA with lighting.
- Tightness: IP67 – Weight: 740g, cable included
- Bus cable: Ø 5.8 ± 0.3; weight = 50 g/m.
- Dimensions: height = 118mm; width = 181mm; depth = 32.5mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Horizontal viewing angle: greater than 120°
- Vertical viewing angle: greater than 90°
2 colours available:
- Gyropilot Graphic white, ref.: 90-60-348
- Gyropilot Graphic carbon, ref.: 90-60-352
- True wind and bottom speed option, ref.: 90-60-296
- Pilot’s wireless remote control, ref.: 90-60-258