This high quality SL50 display shows all the channels available on the Topline Bus using 50mm high characters. Its high definition LCD screen provides excellent readability and a wide viewing angle for the data displayed, day or night.
With the wired or radio remote control, the user selects the channels to be displayed, with red or green backlighting. You can configure the SL50 in one of the six languages available: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German or Dutch.
This display is particularly suited to boats over 45′ long.
A wide range of information can be displayed:
- Magnetic heading
- Apparent wind angle
- Apparent wind speed
- Surface speed
- Maximum and average speed
- Distance and heading to man over board
- Bus voltage
- True wind speed
- True wind angle
- True wind direction
- Corrected heading
- Estimated distance
- Estimated angle
- Total log
- Daily log
- Bottom speed and heading
- Longitude and latitude
- Cross-track error
- Optimum wind angle
- Optimum VMG angle
- Optimum CMG angle
- Close-hauled efficiency
- Polar efficiency
- Target speed
- Heading on other tack
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Power consumption: 20mA without lighting, 50mA with lighting.
- Tightness: IP67
- Weight: 1.150kg, cable included
- Bus cable: Ø 5.8 ± 0.3; weight = 50 g/m.
- Dimensions: height = 150mm; width = 235mm; depth = 35mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Horizontal viewing angle: greater than 120°
- Vertical viewing angle: greater than 90°.
- Height of the characters displayed: 50mm for the channel, 20mm for the title.
- Glass fibre support for three SL50s: White (ref. 31-33-055) or Black (ref. 31-33-53)
- Glass fibre support for four SL50s: White (ref. 31-33-054) or Black (ref. 31-33-52)
- Wired remote control, ref.: 90-60-245
- Radio remote control for multifunction units (1 receiver + 1 transmitter), ref.: 98-60-258
2 colours available:
- Multifunction SL50 white, ref.: 90-60-445
- Multifunction SL50 carbon, ref.: 90-60-472