The Multifunction Performance is a very much appreciated for its usability under any situation: Its simplicity is a guarantee of comfort when cruising: 10 pages of pre-programmed display allow you to quickly see the information you need. Trend indicators instantly provide visual reference points which help improve the decision-making process.
- Display of target speed
- Display of close-hauled efficiency
- Display of optimum upwind angle
- Trend indicators: speed, rotation or distance
- Regatta stopwatch setup with 2 pre-programmable values
- Display of GPS data: position, heading and distance to course point, bottom speed and bottom heading
- Man-over-board function: display of heading and distance
- Display of units – average speed and maximum speed stored
- Quality back-lighting: 4 programmable levels.
- Alarm activation indicator.
- Power supply: 10 to 16VDC
- Power consumption: 22mA without lighting, 90mA with lighting
- Tightness: IP67
- Weight: 400g, cable included
- Bus cable: Ø 5.0 ± 0.3 – weight: 34 g/m.
- Dimensions: height = 97mm; width = 147mm; depth = 25mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Horizontal viewing angle: greater than 120°
- Vertical viewing angle: greater than 90°
- Height of the characters: 18mm for the channel, 6mm for the title and the unit.
2 colours available:
- Multifunction Performance white, ref.: 90-60-182
- Multifunction Performance black, ref.: 90-60-183